Dan and Alice's Marvellous Musings

Friday, April 14, 2006

Back in the Land of the Living!

At long long last we are back in the land of broadband hoorah! I must say the last couple of months without access have been particularly rubbish. In actual fact we spent one month living in Horsham (more of which, later) with no internet, and one month here in sunny Epsom with just dial-up. At least when you have no internet there is no expectation, so in a way that was easier to cope with. Dial-up really does suck your soul away though. A harsh reminder of life in the olden days!!!! I can't believe how much I have come to rely on the internet. To think that when I started university I actually had to apply for an email address (and that I did only because my brother told me it was a good thing to have!). How did we used to find out things before it was all there in the ether waiting to be tapped in to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home