Dan and Alice's Marvellous Musings

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Alice at home...

I must say being at home all day brings on some strange moods. For one thing, the longer you stay at home, the less you can be bothered to go out. This is a good thing as far as our finances go, since I can spend very little money here, although I have spent a bit on the internet.

Talking of which, I have been introduced to an internet-based site that will print your digital photos for you on Kodak paper. It is only 10p a print, but the great thing is that you get 10 prints free when you join, and 20 for recommending someone else if they accept. Now if you have multiple internet identities like me, this is great, I have clocked up about 100 free prints! I sent of the first 20 yesterday, we will see how they turn out. Anyway if you want to be recommended let me know, and I will go ahead and get another 20 free prints...

2 Comments:

  • What's the name of the print company, before I get you to refer me I want to check them out! ;-))

    I agree with not going out make you want to stay in more!

    By Blogger NLCF Kenya Blog, at 12:59 pm  

  • Hey Gav, it's called Snapfish.co.uk, and they just this minute popped through the door. The quality is really good. I opted for their special "digital size" which is slightly smaller than normal but allows for the fact that most digital cameras take pictures that are slightly squarer than the old stylee. I also got a 5 x 7 print to see what that looked like and it looks great. There is only one where the colour is a bit strange, but that is one that was taken in a dark club and then messed around with on the puter to make it brighter. Ummm, not sure I can tell you anything else, but my camera is 3 megapixels in case that is important. There is a 99p delivery charge on each order but for next day service that is pretty good!

    By Blogger AtomicYoghurt, at 1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home